One is Greater Than None

Monday, July 30, 2007

Saving Our First Child

On June 16, we saved our first child by raising $4,300. As soon as they announced that we officially saved one child, I was filled with joy and I knew that I was changed forever. It impacted me so much that I almost cried from being so content. I’ve realized that not everyone has a good life like I do. So many people and children are living on the streets, starving to death or [like in Ghana] sold and forced to do hard labor. This charity has impacted me so much that I stopped going out to the store to buy an expensive pair of jeans and now I save that money to donate. 1>0 changed my outlook on things. I hope that my friends and I can continue this charity for a very long time. Saving a child gives me a great feeling inside and knowing that my friends and I can possibly save hundreds just makes me happier than ever. Hopefully we can continue our charity and help people in all parts of the world.
Anjelica

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home