One is Greater Than None

Monday, October 29, 2007

Join In On The Fun And Become Part Of The Equation!

The 1>0 Girls have a busy month ahead of them. Teen Vogue will be hitting newstands in the next few weeks as their apparel line begins to fill stores across the country. The girls will be appearing at different locations, throughout the month of November, promoting their clothing and selling their bracelets and necklaces. Come visit them and show your support!

Friday, November 2nd
Levy Lakeside School
Merrick, NY
4:30 pm - 9:00 pm

Saturday, November 3rd
Penny Auntie
Chappaqua, NY
1 pm - 4 pm

Saturday, November 10th
Max and Gino's
Merrick, NY
1 pm - 4 pm

Sunday, November 11th
Camp and Campus
Great Neck, NY
1 pm - 4 pm

3 Comments:

  • At December 13, 2007 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Amannduhhz14 said...

    Amazing Job =D I know you've probably been told 2829348394 times, but its only true. I'm 14 and I've wanted to be a fashion designer since I was 7, but you've taken it to a whole new level. I volunteer a lot around my community, it must be amazing to volunteer in other countries. Good job =D

     
  • At March 26, 2008 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Dan said...

    I think you should have some guys join and make some clothes for guys b/c i kno i totally would buy them!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At March 26, 2008 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Dan said...

    I would totally join if you let guys in on this sorry again for wasting your time and posting space

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home