One is Greater Than None

Saturday, December 15, 2007

More 1>0 Emails to Share!

Name: Tommy Comment: I am an American and I live and work at the orphanage ( Village of Hope ) where Mark and the other children featured on Oprah are staying. I have the opportunity to be around them everyday and teach them - they are doing exceptionally well and are growing. thank you all for what you are doing - the problems here in ghana are many and you all are really making a difference - thanks for that - we would love to have you come and see us sometime tommy

Name: Robyn Comment: Girls! I am so impressed with you and know that I am praying for you and your cause. I saw your article in teen vogue, and was so excited. I own a company, and I work with the Village of Hope in the suummers in Ghana . Mark, the boy in the picture, the boy oprah featured is a student there. I would love to talk to you about the village, and how we can work together! Please contact me whenever time allows! I am including my email address and phone numbers. Have a blessed day! Robyn

Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home